Thursday 7 November 2019

A POEM ON MY SCHOOL


Image result for BUTTERFLIES clipart"MY SCHOOL DAYS


My school days were those ,
When I hung my bag on my back.                   
Image result for SUN clipart" When I waited for my bus in the crawling sunlight.                                    
When I walked on the fresh sand through the playground.

Image result for school bag clipart"When I touched the smooth chalk for the boardwork.
When I held my horse for the
Image result for BLACKBOARD CLIP
teacher to enter and teach
something new.
When I tried to bare the boring
period and make the interesting
period more interesting.
When I tried to perform my best
leaving all during the exams.
When I and my friends went       
together for sports chating.
Image result for LUNCH BOX CLIP" When I had my lunch all by
sharing and caring.
When I went back from the
school to the place from where
I came.
Image result for BUTTERFLIES clipart"THE MOST MEMORABLE DAYS WERE MY SCHOOL DAYS!!
BY ROHANSHI
                                                 VIII-C


No comments:

Post a Comment